Brian Carter is the #1 bestselling author of The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business, Facebook Marketing, and The Cowbell Principle. He is respected as an international authority on how organizations can generate bigger business results. His 18 years of business success guide The Carter Group, a boutique agency with world-class expertise using digital/social marketing and advertising to boost profits for growth-minded businesses.
- Brian has keynoted and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including top 50 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Brian has been interviewed by Bloomberg TV, Mashable, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, ABC News, Information Week, U.S. News & World Report, Inc. Magazine, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Brian has written for many top marketing blogs including Social Media Examiner, Mashable, Convince & Convert, Search Engine Journal and AllFacebook. He has an overall reach of more than 150,000 fans through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and his other marketing channels. He has taught more than 10,000 students.
- Brian has spoken at top marketing conferences including Social Media Marketing World, Moz, SMX, Pubcon, The AllFacebook Expo and Socialize and the American Marketing Association.
- He has created three podcasts: Comedy Pros, Chaos Pie, and the new Brian Carter’s Brain (And I'm one of the featured ones!)
His hands-on business experience, cutting edge insights, background in improv and stand up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Brian is not only a wiz at LinkedIn (of course) but has some really effective Facebook Marketing Strategies too. So we are going to cover all things social tonight and focus on:
- Facebook Ads, and how you can use them to make your LinkedIn Ads and Presence more effective.
- We'll talk about Purchaser Personas (Brian has an amazing Facebook persona hack that you can use in all your social)
- About creating the right kind of content for your audience
- About how to fashion your profile to speak to your audience
- About LinkedIn and Social for B2B...
- Lead Generation
- Business Development...
- Just don't miss it, ok?
I really hope to see you there! You'll be able to ask Brian questions too, of course!
If you'd like more form Brian (and me) we are thinking about creating a B2B Lead Gen and Biz Dev course together. But we want to make sure it is right for YOU!
There is a bribe (two in fact), but you have to click it to see it!
Please take survey here: