Thursday November 1, 2012 2 comments
LinkedIn Tip: How to Add a Poll to Your Company Page
Adding a poll to your Company Page is fairly easy:
- Under the More menu, choose polls
- Create your poll
- Feel free to share you poll on your personal updates: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Embed the poll in you blog
- Grab the poll URL and then add it to your Company Updates
Remember to add a CTA (Call to Action) like: "Take poll below" or "Click on Link to Take Poll"
And Voila! You now have a poll on your Company Page updates!
For more tips like this, buy "LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day"
Thanks for the tip, Viveka.
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- how to write quality arti