Wednesday January 2, 2013 2 comments
10 Easy Steps for searching your Connection's on LinkedIn
- Find the profile of someone you know, like and trust.
- Make sure their connections are searchable – the number of connections will be blue
- Click on the connections number OR scroll down to their connections
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Type in your search keyword or phrase
- 1st level connections will show up first
- Hold your cursor over their picture to easily send them a message
- Click on the “next” arrow to see other results
- Ask your connection first if they are willing to introduce you, and then click on your connection’s connection and the “Get Introduced” link.
- If you don’t get the results you want, click on the “advanced” link in the Connections section to take you to an advanced search of your connection’s connections.
It’s easier than it sounds, I promise.
Check out the video above, or click on this link http://youtu.be/KEkObwKKnYc to see how!
Happy New Year!!!
[...] See on linkedintobusiness.com [...]
- How to Search your Connec
How about a primer on CONNECTING with your connection's connections :) I've had someone stalking mine lately.
- Amy McCloskey Tobin