Monday March 31, 2014
#LinkedInChat with Oktopost Director of marketing, Mark Lerner
With all the changes LinkedIn is making with Publisher and Company Pages (getting rid of Products and Services Pages) its a good thing that there's a tool like Oktopost!
On Tuesday April 1st, we have Oktopost's Director of Marketing, Mark Lerner to tell us more about how we can use Oktopost and LinkedIn!
Mark and Oktopost
Mark joined Oktopost in October of 2013 and was the first full time employee. Mark has a BA in Psychology from Boston University and an MBA from Florida Atlantic University. At Oktopost, Mark has helped the B2B social media marketing platform establish itself as the go-to platform for B2B marketers to generate leads and measure ROI. Mark is a marketing expert with years of experience in the world of startups and social media.
Oktopost supports social media marketing on all of the main platforms but has been built specifically to support B2B marketers and has some pretty amazing LinkedIn tools. Oktopost claims to be the first solution to establish the ROI of social media, bridging the gap between social media and lead generation. As far as I can see - its features really do deliver true business value from social media, generating new sales and integrating marketing and sales leads on LinkedIn.
He'll talk to us about:
- LinkedIn Group Search
- Tailored Posting For LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Company Page and Showcase Page Posting
- Multiple Employee Posting to LinkedIn Groups
- Message Library and Autoposting
- Social Inbox Management
- Lead Generation and Analytics
- How did Oktopost come about? Where did the idea come from?
- When did you start at the company, and how has your experience been
- When you speak to b2b marketers, what is their number one issue when it comes to social media
- What are your thoughts on the LI publisher tool
- Any new features being rolled out soon?
- What are your thoughts on SWAM?