Wednesday January 18, 2017
You have probably heard rumors about all the changes being made to LinkedIn in the next few months. (If not, read this article). One of the biggest changes is that we are losing the Advanced search as well as saved searches, tagging and note-taking.
All CRM aspects of the FREE LinkedIn service are going away. Which is a HUGE bummer for people who have been actively prospecting using these tools with their free LinkedIn accounts. The solution within LinkedIn is to upgrade to Sales Navigator (which I personally love,) but at $79 a month, that is going to be outside of most people’s wheelhouse!
Another solution is to use the Chrome Extension Dux-Soup which has both free and paid version and works to create Tags and Notes for your prospects on LinkedIn (when using Chrome.)
But I think the best low cost solution is to invest in Nimble at $25 a month. Nimble is not just a LinkedIn tool, but a whole Social CRM solution.
I am doing a webinar tomorrow (January 18th at 1 PM ET) you might want to check out with Nimble’s CEO Job Ferrara. There will be a recording
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Build a Golden “Rolodex” in the Cloud
- Key Techniques to Identify People That Matter
- Outreach at Scale in a Relevant and Effective Way
- Take Your Contacts with You, Everywhere You Work
- Put a System in Place For Effective Relationship Nurturing
I also created a free checklist for those of you who want to use Nimble. You can access the checklist by clicking HERE
Why Use Nimble?
- Nimble automatically builds your CRM by unifying all your conversations and interactions in one place – and gives you the context of the relationship and communications with them
- Nimble allows you to segment your database and build smart segments based on enriched background details, making it easy to target the right prospects
- Send personalized messages from your own email identity to any of your contacts. Every outreach appears as a sincere one-to-one conversation rather than a mass email blast. Measure your success with detailed open and click tracking reports.
- Track message opens and clicks to know exactly when your contacts interact with your outreach, making it easier to follow up with your hottest prospects. Receive desktop notifications and details analytics to see the number of times a contact has opened or clicked on your message without leaving your Gmail inbox.
- Import any Twitter list directly to Nimble with our Nimble Smart Contacts App. Then use the power of Nimble’s Social Profile Matching to enrich your contacts with additional data points. Segment contacts based on these data points to conduct your outreach.
- Nimble’s Mobile apps for iPhone and Android give you a smart calendar with insights with you, anywhere you work. Get reminders before and after meetings to make sure you never miss an important note and sync your phonebook directly to Nimble.
- Nimble delivers simple CRM to Google Apps and Office 365 by unifying contacts, email, calendar and social history into a powerful contact manager enabling everyone in your company to work as a team. The Nimble Smart Contacts App for Chrome, Safari and Firefox delivers business insights on people and companies you work with to help you connect intelligently and take action inside Office 365, Google Apps and everywhere else you work.
- Nimble gives you insights – keeping contact info and engagement up to date and storing history of communications
- Nimble will automatically tag people according to their areas of Influence
- You can also create custom fields of data to manually input contact info
- Nimble also has a new Import Wizard that allows you to upload any CSV file you might have (Like LinkedIn’s Connections – including TAGS!)
- Emails, Calendar and Social activity are all synced.
- Sort by tag, keyword, company, name or real-ationship.
I hope you will join us tomorrow at 1 PM ET, 10 AM PST. Click HERE to sign up!